fbcover.in prestigiously has developed a great respect for your property rights and has the same expectation from you to do the same. According to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text which may be available on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, fbcover.in will take action expeditiously to notices of alleged breach or infringement that are reported to fbcover.in ‘s Designated Copyright Agent, which has been identified in the sample notice below.
In case you are certified to act on behalf of one or you are a copyright owner, or has been authenticated to act under any special right under copyright, you are free to report alleged breach of copyright if taking place on or through the fbcover.in website (the “Site”) by making a complain of the following notice (“Notice”) and providing it to the nominated Copyright Agent.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Look for the copyrighted work that according to you has been infringed, or-if multiple copyrighted activities have been covered by this Notice- you may provide a list of the copyrighted works.
- Do search for the material or link which according to you is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the fbcover.in website where such material may be found.
- Do provide mailing address, telephone number, and, if have a registered and valid email address.
- Do assure that both of the following statements are properly included in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
“I hereby make my statement by saying that the information in this Notice is 100 per cent correct and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of a right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your physical or electronic signature.
Deliver this Notice, by making sure that all items and necessities completed, to fbcover.in
fbcover.in does not/ and never allows copyright infringing measures, if alerted that content infringes, it disables or removes access to such content. fbcover.in enjoys the full right to disable contact to content without providing any prior notice.
Counter Notices Includes
- Identification and detection of all the materials that have been removed or to which access has been disabled on the fbcover.in
- A statement as mentioned above
- Your address, name, telephone number and, if available, email address